Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech

The led light on rear view mirror is red instead of what is

Customer Question

the led light on rear view mirror is red instead of green what is wrong , I have '05 Caddy
the issue is according to "On Star " my monthly minutes do not down load to vehicle , they can be downloaded by the tech ? Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

GM has released a service bulletin dealing with the type of problem you are describing that calls for resetting the system and possible having to replace the VCIM. I have enclosed it for your review in the link below. Have a look and try the reset before doing anything else.