Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!

How do you turn off the horn alerts when leaving a 2013

Customer Question

How do you turn off the horn alerts when leaving a 2013 Cadillac CTS with the fob still inside?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Lou P. replied 3 months ago.

Hello Brett, you cannot turn off this function, this is a safety that alarms the owner the keys are inside the car and we have no way of turning this function off. sorry about this, it is also not a good idea to leave the keys inside as it will keep the electronics alive and eventually drain the battery. hope this helps, sorry there is nothing you can do to stop the alarm. Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.

Expert:  Lou P. replied 3 months ago.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you. Thank you.