rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

2014 Escalade esv ride is ruff. just got it. acts like the

Customer Question

2014 Escalade esv ride is ruff. just got it.
acts like the back shocks are not working right. has 49000 miles on it. when on a ruff road it dos not ride smooth. there are no lights on to show that there is a problem How do I check it?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I’ll be helping you today.

Before we get started though,Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see,smell, hear or touch the vehicle either, so your patience is appreciated.

My goal is to make you happy and get a great rating in return for my time.Sometimes I have to give you bad news that I know you didn’t want to hear, so please don’t shoot the messenger.

Good possibility that the ride control computer is seeing the issue too, so you need to attach a scan tool to check for codes in that module. There will not be a check engine light for that either.

Thanks, Ron