Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech

2001 cadillac catera OBD II code P1890. Cranks just fine but

Customer Question

2001 cadillac catera OBD II code P1890. Cranks just fine but not getting gas to the motor. New fuel pump, new fuel filter, new fuel regulator, Just had ECM programmed to my VIN. Battery is fully charged.
Any suggestions ??
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When the ECM (computer) sends the TCM throttle position information that is unreliable, DTC P1890 will set. In order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the test steps in the links below.