Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The engine on my 2005 Cadillac SRX 4.6 Litre is idiling

Customer Question

The engine on my 2005 Cadillac SRX 4.6 Litre is idiling rough and shaking. New plugs were put in and no change. My mechanic is getting a p0019 code. Can you advise what the issue might be here.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I believe I can help on this issue. If help is still needed, please reply and let me know.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help with this possible cam timing issue.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris