Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech

2005 Cadillac DeVille DHS had extensive body repair due to

Customer Question

2005 Cadillac DeVille DHS had extensive body repair due to hail-roof, windshield, left door and trunk were replaced. Now rain sensors don't work, compass doesn't work, rear view mirror dimmer doesn't work, gas tank release doesn't work, trunk release button in car and on key chain doesn't work. Guys at collision shop can't find the problem.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

With as many systems that are no longer working I would suspect that the body shop may have left something loose but unfortunately this is the type of repair that is going to require some hands on testing. Unfortunately this is not the type of problem that can be diagnosed and repair from this forunm.