Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

2008 CTS4, 53,000 miles. t a bump on ghway and got a dash

Customer Question

2008 CTS4, 53,000 miles. Hit a bump on highway and got a dash beep and lights for ABS and either TCS or Stabilitrak. Service Stabilitrak, All Wheel Drive Off, Service Traction Control, Service Brake Assist messages all com up on the Driver Info. I've been an import tech for about 30 years, but my Audi VAG-COM won't read any of these codes. Looking for info about possible fixes, have heard about bad grounds, have not pulled wheels to see if any ABS wires have parted company with their mates, tires DO need to be replaced and left front is probably 1/2 to 1 inch smaller diameter than the rest. Could that cause the traction control/stabilitrac to wig?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 6 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming.

I'm ***** *****.

I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.

Can you give me your VIN# ***** I get the proper information for your vehicle and check for Service Bulletins?

Thank you for posting your question.

Your business is very valuable to us.

Thank You

***** *****