Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician

My dash board will not light up cannot see my gas or speed

Customer Question

My dash board will not light up cannot see my gas or speed gauge
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

You are going to need to pull the cluster out and replace the small bulbs on the back of instrument cluster. You can get these bulbs at any parts store. It is not a hard job to do, if you have some mechanical experience.

If you need more help, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service. You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question, this does not close out your question. Remember, in some cases it can be difficult to completely diagnose or help repair your vehicle without being there, but I try to give you the best possible answer with the information that I have.

Thanks Dan

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you’re not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help.

Thanks Dan