Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2008 cadillac cts that is have an AC issue. At this

Customer Question

I have a 2008 cadillac cts that is have an AC issue. At this point the condenser, dryer, txv and compressor are new. When I got to charge to ac the high side will fill up to 100 and stay there, the low side will fill up and stay flat as well. I can hear the compressor kick on but it doesnt seem to be taking it and putting it into the high side.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

While running with the AC on and the compressor running, are the evaporator lines getting cold and what are the high and low pressures? Did you pull a 30 minute vacuum on the system prior to filling and did it hold vacuum?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris