Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My wife driving 2010 cadillac srx making a turn car just

Customer Question

My wife driving 2010 cadillac srx making a turn car just stopped and didnt start again has133k miles no warning of any kind
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I am saying sorry for the delay as a blanket response for all others online today that passed on helping on this concern. I just go in recently and caught up and am now checking on the long waiting customers first. Do you still need help?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can't start car
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Starts for 1 second and shuts down
Can't shift gear , car does act strange.

Do you own a scan tool to see if there are codes?

The symptoms so far point to possible issues related to the oil pressure sensor, CMP or CKP sensors or faulty throttle body.

Please make sure to select a rating from the top of your screen prior to logging off so the post does not time out.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris