Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech

2005 Cadillac STS with push start (key programming

Customer Question

2005 Cadillac STS with push start (key programming procedure)
We obtained a 05 STS from the auction with no key... I have purchased a new remote from the dealer and I am trying to program it to start the car. I do have a tech 2 and need to know the correct procedure for programming it. When I hold down the start button I keep getting NO KEY FOBS FOUND... Please help
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I have enclosed the factory steps for doing the programming in the link below, have a look and see if this is what you are needing. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.