Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

2010 cts no turn signals,hazards,windshield washer. Fuse and

Customer Question

2010 cts no turn signals,hazards,windshield washer. Fuse and relays good. Not the turn signal switch either...help?? Body control module?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are having may very well be the BCM but in most cases any time there is a wiper concern the computer system (BCM) will set and store a fault code and or codes, If you can get the System scanned and see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting I will see if I can help you determine what has failed. Post back with this and we can work from there.