cwalkerjr21, Mechanic
Experience:  Shop training and hands on experience.

Need 02 senser pipe, on 1998 caddy deville w/northstar

Customer Question

need 02 senser for cadalitic pipe, on 1998 caddy deville w/northstar engene
JA: How many miles are on the car? What size is the engine?
Customer: just bought it and its in shop. 140,000 on car, but new motor has 36000 on it.the cadalitic converter was stolen off the car
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: also need the center light cluster for speedo, fuel level and odemitor reading. there are no new ones left so says G.M.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no the shop mecanic but they want to charge more then i want to pay
JA: OK! The Cadillac Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Cadillac Mechanic should be aware of about your Cadillac?
Customer: they are putting in a cadalidic converter that will fit, but want 60.00 for a 02 senser. and a fortune for a gluster for readout and stll have not found one.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac