Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

After ghway drive the cadillac sevile 2003 seems to start

Customer Question

After long highway drive the cadillac sevile 2003 seems to start out and second gear and heart is a hard time shifting and when I come to a stop the engine has to run up real high and order to get the role I pulled into a gas station I put 2 quarts of transmission fluid in thinking it was low but I'll check it was a night about 11 o'clock and the IRS I blew a seal or what but oil just transmission are just all over the place all over the place had the car towed got it home and I started it went forward little bit or would not go in reverse
JA: When was the last time your transmission fluid was checked? Changed?
Customer: don't know but it's it's all over the sidewalk it's still at it just gushed out so I don't
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Not sure if I can I'm handy but I don't know if I have the right tools or parts
JA: Is there anything else the Cadillac Mechanic should be aware of about your Cadillac?
Customer: The air sensor was a problem last time I did this I took it to a transmission guy he said it was the air sensor
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I am terribly sorry I nor any of the other techs got your post sooner. I think Ic an help on this issue if you in fact still need/want help from us.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris