Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Have a 2013 Cad. ATS. Had a wreck. Just got it back. Remote

Customer Question

Have a 2013 Cad. ATS. Had a wreck. Just got it back. Remote start and passive entry does not work. Pushing buttons on door lock mechanism on car doesn't lock or unlock car. lock and unlock on key fob does work.
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: Yes. I can operate car fine. I know front fuse box had to be replaced
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, the place that did the work is an hour away. I have an appointment tomorrow but was hoping to resolve myself
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: my husband checked passive entry fuse in front fuse box and one in trunk. checked with tester and they are both fine.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: i dont think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Sorry for the long delay. I just got caught up and am seeing if the longest waiting customers still need help? If so let me know and I will get started on this concern.

Thanks Chris

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris