Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

When I step on the gas, it goes slowly in spand my service

Customer Question

When I step on the gas, it goes slowly in spand my service light is I . I got a 2000 esclad and got 254;474 mileage on it. I got an oil change yesterday but for the service light is 140 to check and I didn't have the money right now
JA: What size is your engine? When was your last oil change?
Customer: Yesterday and5.7 I believe. It's a v8
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Find a ch
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: It's does have a oil leak and it's running slower than usual and sometimes my truck shakes a bit when stop
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Sorry for the long delay, do you still need help?

Thanks Chris