Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech

My 1993 Cadillac interior lights stay on. It appears that

Customer Question

My 1993 Cadillac interior lights stay on. It appears that the controls in the front door that control the lights. Who repairs such a trouble?
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I believe the cause are the controls in the front passenger side door.
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are having with the interior light staying on can be caused by any of the following,

• Central Control Module (CCM)
  • Door Jamb Switch

In order to determine which you are going to need to have the inputs from each door jamb switched check at the Central Control Module and if they are showing off with the doors closed then the problem is usually due to a failed CCM. Any good repair shop should be able to address this for you as well.