Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

I drove it home and went to start it the next day and it was

Customer Question

I drove it home and went to start it the next day and it was completely dead. Went and got a new battery, now it turns on and when I push to start it, it clicks but doesn't turn on. It says accessory available on the dash
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I bought a new battery for it, which now it turns on and clicks when I trt to start it but it doesn't start
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Amedee replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!