Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech

07 Escalade passenger headlight blub won't come on it went

Customer Question

07 Escalade passenger headlight blub won't come on it went out as I was switching blubs all the fuses are good unless I'm missing one but I don't think I am... Blub is good ballast is good I even swapped them around just to make sure!!!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Cadillac. The Cadillac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: And I've got power at the wire that goes into the ballast
JA: Is there anything else the Cadillac Mechanic should be aware of about your Cadillac?
Customer: Yes I am I've got it tore about in my carport now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

There are two fuse located in the under hood fuse panel that you need to recheck first. They are the fuse #16 and the fuse #11. If the fuse check okay then take your 12 volt test light and or a volt meter and with the lights on, see if you have power at the headlamp on the yellow wire as well as the green/white wire as well as a ground on the black grounds. See the wiring diagram in the link below for reference. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. Post back with the results and we can work from there .