Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech

Code p p2122 and p0016 : Loss of power but still runs and

Customer Question

Code p p2122 and p0016
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Cadillac. The Cadillac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Loss of power but still runs and shifts gears not smooth
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing yet
JA: Is there anything else the Cadillac Mechanic should be aware of about your Cadillac?
Customer: No, it started up find and ran find, check light came on drove home running sluggish
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can tell me the year, make of your Cadillac as well as the engine size I will help you with the fault codes you have listed. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.