Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years experience
2947720

What is the coolant operating range in 1993 Cadillac

Customer Question

What is the coolant operating range in 1993 Cadillac Eldorado 4.9 engine?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Jerry replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

The normal operating temperature of the engine cooling system is around 222F, (105.5C)

The PCM will turn on the cooling fans at high speed when the engine coolant temperature exceeds 108 degrees C or the Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor circuit has failed. The PCM will switch the cooling fans to low speed operation once the engine coolant temperature falls below 106 degrees C.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Expert:  Jerry replied 6 months ago.

Does it have an overheating problem?

Expert:  Jerry replied 6 months ago.

It is showing that you are waiting for me. Let me send this as a test, thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 6 months ago.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you a description of the system in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,

Expert:  Jerry replied 6 months ago.

Do you still need help with it?