Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

2007 Cadillac Cts Gas Gauge not working JA: How has your

Customer Question

2007 Cadillac Cts Gas Gauge not working
JA: How has your mileage been lately? How many miles are on the car?
Customer: 77,200
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Gas Gauge not working
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Maybe
JA: Is there anything else the Cadillac Mechanic should be aware of about your Cadillac?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** usually means the fuel gauge sender has failed which is located in fuel tank. It is about 5 hour job to replace and $400 part so around $900 total depending on where you go. If you buy part on ebay and do work yourself you can have it done for around $200. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.