Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

If the door module, the master switch and all the fusses are

Customer Question

If the door module, the master switch and all the fusses are operational, but the Windows are still not working, what could be the problem?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Cadillac. The Cadillac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just told u all that's wrong with it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No
JA: OK! The Cadillac Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Cadillac Mechanic should be aware of about your Cadillac?
Customer: Yes, I just had a my engine replace but the check engine light will not go off and the car is checking a lil bit
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** you give me the year, make and model of your Cadillac.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It's a 2007