Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

Stiff ride , service suspension system message on JA: Trouble

Customer Question

Stiff ride , service suspension system message on
JA: Trouble with the suspension can result in a pretty bumpy ride. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the ins and out of the suspension system. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 2014 Escalade esv with 77,000 miles, stiff bouncy ride, that's really it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Not unless it's reeeal easy
JA: Is there anything else the Cadillac Mechanic should be aware of about your Cadillac?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Roy Scarlett replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** would like to try to help with your problem. When did this problem start and how hard of a ride are you experiencing?