Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

From time to time it won't crank, lights on dash dim when key

Customer Question

From time to time it won't crank, lights on dash dim when key is tried as though battery is weak, not the case, other times it cranks perfectly. When malfunction occurs ,after checking engine compartment, there's a clicking sound only once near center of engine .
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Thank you
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: Just that it may start in 15 minutes or two weeks ,you never know.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Sorry for the long delay, do you still need help.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris