Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I accidentally set off my 2008 anti theft and now my car won't

Customer Question

I accidentally set off my 2008 anti theft and now my car won't turn the engine. I have done before. I just can't remember the steps to unlock it so it will start.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Cadillac. The Cadillac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I Have full battery. The car just won't turn over. I had it started and forgot something out of my trunk tried to open but it wouldn't with the car running. I shut the car off to get in the trunk and here I am.
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I have before.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I can't remember the step but there are steps. I am sitting in the parking lot of the airport.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: 2008 cts
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Sorry for the long delay, do you still need help.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris