Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

I have a 2002 Cadillac STS with a no crank / no start issue JA:

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Cadillac STS with a no crank / no start issue
JA: OK. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: vehicle does not crank over
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: hopefully
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: all fuses tested good, start relay tested good, able to jump 87 and 30 of relay and engine does crank over. have 12 volts at terminal 86 has 12 volts in run and crank position. Failed to start in neutral as well
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to try and help you we need to start first with connecting your scan tool and scan the system and see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will help you get this resolved.