Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Cadillac: 2006 Cadillac sts.. Neither of the front doors will

Customer Question

2006 Cadillac sts.. Neither of the front doors will open from the outside what is the most common cause and where should I start to fix
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Jerry replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .A lot of times the cables will get kinked at the handles or the rods for the outer handles get out of adjustment. There has been a factory service bulletin to diagnose that type of concern..If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the bulletin with the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,