George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years

Brake fluid front end of car JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

brake fluid front end of car
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Cadillac. The Cadillac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: foot pedal goes to floor and fluid is leaking around or behind radiador
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: hopefully yes if i can
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: so far that would be a great help thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  George H. replied 5 months ago.
Hello I will help you with your question, What is the year and model of your Cadillac? Where in the front end is the brake fluid? Center front?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
2003 sedan deville leak is in front end of car right behind radiator
There is a brake line that runs on the front of the engine subframe side to side with a support right in the middle. I suspect the line is rusted at that point and needs to be repaired. Repairing brake line is easy if you have a flaring tool and use unions. You never want to put a compression fitting on a brake line. Please let me know how I can help you with this Thank you