Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

I have a 2005 Cadillac deville and the dash showing is that

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Cadillac deville and the dash showing is that it is in drive and the car won't start what is the easiest way to replace the internal mode located in the transmission
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can start the car if I turn the key onand hot wire it but I have no reverse or neutral the gears change though
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cadillac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Can you give me your VIN# ***** I can get the proper information and see if there are any Service Bulletins?Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****