Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Ac/heater blower not working. using the cars dash display

Customer Question

ac/heater blower not working. using the cars dash display the codes I got were pc0603, AC 1310, pz1558, ir2255
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The blower stopped working in dec, cold but not bad in S. NM...its been out of service for a while the battery was drained and an overnite charge straighten it out. but the blower is still not working. the outside temp is reading 60degrees and has't changed.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked the fuse-OK. tapped the blower motor nothing happened, checked power to the blower motor got 13vdc on one of the pins.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: less than 80,000 miles?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to try and help you with your blower motor concern I am going to need to know what your working on, I need to know the year and model of your Cadillac . Post back with complete information and I will see if I can help you get your blower motor issue resolved.