Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones,
Experience:  GM A Tech at Straub Buick GMC

I have a 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe. I need help in finding the

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe. I need help in finding the location of the radio receiver and removing radio receiver. I have new radio receiver.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. Being a newer model some info can be limited in some cases and finding the location of a part like this can be difficult.Usually you can get the location of this from a dealer and in some cases a dealers parts department over the phone if you provide your VIN info.I would see if they can give you this info here on the location of the recevier.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Unfortunately I am unable to look this up by VIN myself here.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****.I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Do you still need help locating the radio receiver?Do you have a picture of the part?Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You***** *****
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes I still need help in locating the radio receiver
Do you have a picture of the part?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
See photo