Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

My car wasn't turning over nothing .I had a friend come try

Customer Question

My car wasn't turning over nothing .I had a friend come try the fuses and they were good pulled one out the car reset itself and car started but now I can't get it out park
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It just won't go out park since it rebooted itseld
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I'd like too
JA: Is there anything else the Cadillac Mechanic should be aware of about your Cadillac?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Amedee replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!