Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Just got off the freeway from round trip to bay area an the

Customer Question

Just got off the freeway from round trip to bay area an the transmissions hot ifle engine indicator light came on
JA: It's good that it's giving you information about the problem. The Cadillac Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Cani drive home
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No shop will have to fix it
JA: OK! The Cadillac Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Cadillac Mechanic should be aware of about your Cadillac?
Customer: Can i drive home?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.As long as the engine is not over heating you should be okay to drive it home. Once there the system is going to need to be scanned to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results of the scan as well as the year and model of your Cadillac I will help you with this. Post back when you can and we can work from there.