Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Cadillac BLS 2.0T: I have a 2007 Cadillac BLS 2.0T. By

Customer Question

Hello I have a 2007 Cadillac BLS 2.0T. By mistake today i climbed something high and ripped off my front bumber...I tried to fix it back and i did. When i start the car and put it to Drive as its an automatic car. it doesn't accelerate no movement. I popped the hood to see whats wrong to find out that the air flow pipe isn't supplying air into the car. So i felt i must have blocked something beneath while trying to fix the ripped out bumber. I had to open the bumber and there was airflow..But now it doesn't give enough power. its really slow but accelerate. But a scooter is faster than my car now. What could be the problem. I am not so sure but im guessing maybe there isn't enough airflow to the car that's why its slow now and don't move like its suppose too...Any advice would he appreciated
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. If you remove the air filter cover and start the vehicle is there now enough power?Any warning lights on while running?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris