Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

The head light on driver side do not work I change the lamp

Customer Question

The head light on driver side do not work I change the lamp still do not work
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Cadillac. The Cadillac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The headlight went out about a week now went to auto zone to math up the lamp got it plug it in and it still do not work
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes if I can
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just changing the lamp not sure what to do next
JA: Is there anything else the Cadillac Mechanic should be aware of about your Cadillac?
Customer: That's it nothing else is going on keep up on the maintenance
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Can you tell me the year,make and model of this vehicle here? Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.