Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner

Cadilac srx 2011 working on airbags how many in car?and crash

Customer Question

cadilac srx 2011 working on airbags how many in car?and crash sensors
JA: You've come to the right place. The mechanics are real experts, and I'd love to connect you with the best one to solve any sensor issue you might be having. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: rebuilding car after side hit want to leave side curtains out put resistors in sent modual out to reset light still on suspect crash sensors
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yep
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: just put 2watt 2.2 ohms between the two wires cant find all crash sensors dont know how to check if good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: just the sensors i could find all tested same on ohm meter
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.I am attaching a diagram showing where all the airbags and sensors are. Let me know if you need anything further and please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for helping you. THanks
Sorry. The diagram didnt go through. Here it is again.