Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Cadillac deville: 02 deville brake booster install has push

Customer Question

02 deville brake booster install has push rod and when i get it in the very limited space available i cant get the push rod to go in the hole
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I need to confirm you are following all the steps to replace the booster so you have the correct access needed. Can yo uconfirm that with the link below.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/booster.pdf -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris