sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

Cadillac DTS: I have a 2010 cadillac dts and last night it

Customer Question

I have a 2010 cadillac dts and last night it would not crank... it's turning over normally and it tried to idle twice but then just stopped firing at all...the car has 75,000 miles
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!There are many things that will cause a no start condition but I expect the issue to be fuel related based on the symptoms. It's likely that you have little or no fuel pressure, usually due to a failed fuel pump.The first step in diagnosing the problem is to see if any fault codes have set. Have you checked for codes?Do you hear the fuel pump run when the key is first turned on?