Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.

Cadillac Escalade: I have a 2015 Escalade and the adaptive

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Escalade and the adaptive cruse randomly kicks out and will not reset for approximately 15 to 20 minutes. If I stop, turn the ignition off and restart it resets and will work again for 30to 60 minutes. The dealer said this is a complaint of several of their customers however the factory rep told them there is no fix. Could this be true?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. It can be an issue that GM is currently working on a repair for.I have seen this before on some issues where GM is aware of it and is working on a fix and unfortunately all that can be done is to wait until the repair is released.In some cases this can be a fault with a wheel speed sensor sending an incorrect wheel speed signal needing replaced.I would have the wheel speed sensor signals checked with a compatible scan tool when this is acting up to see if one is found to be at fault intermittently needing replaced. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete