Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Cadillac ctsv: how long does a car cadillac

Customer Question

how long does a car cadillac manufacture build a car.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI,Are you asking how long it takes cadillac to manufacture a vehicle on the assembly line, or how long they keep a certain model in production. If you are asking how long it takes to assemble a vehicle by cadillac, it is about 18 hours start to finishIf you are asking how many years Cadillac keeps a vehicle in production, there is no set number of years. Some such as the Deville have been in production since 1949 until 2005, having gone thru several looks over the years but keeping the same name. Some Deville generations were for 2 yrs, some for some for 4yrs and some for 6yrs. How long they keep a model in production and how long a specific generation of that model is in production depends upon sales volume and demand, advances in aerodynamic engineering, advances in advanced computer technology, and GM's dedication to that model and specific generation of that model But again, there is no time limit on how long a model and generation of that model is kept in production Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. ThanksIf for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.