Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

This is a continuation of yesterday's conversation regarding

Customer Question

This is a continuation of yesterday's conversation regarding 07 Cadillac SRX with exterior lighting problem.
I have voltage at both the relay and fuse. You mentioned checking the ground on the relay. I assume that the ground is checked at terminal r23, leading to ground g402, using the ohm setting.
I am not practiced in the art of checking ground and would appreciate any assistance in this regard you are able to provide me. My biggest problem is finding a suitable chassis ground on the interior as my leads are relatively short.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I could not find another question open with this account name.You can find a ground like a seat bolt or door hinge or striker that will work fine. To test ground you use an OHM meter. A good ground will show on the meter as 0.0 meaning no resistance in this wire to chassis ground. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris