Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

My Cadillac is not starting I turn the key and nothing JA:

Customer Question

My Cadillac is not starting I turn the key and nothing
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Cadillac. The Cadillac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Ok thank you
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: The security I tryed giving it a jump .nd letting it sit ,tighten the battery cables
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Cadillac Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: No it's a 1997 the ignition switch just got fixed it does this every once in awhile
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am sorry to hear about your Cadillac. Can you give me the year, make and model? Does your key have a black pellet in it?