FIXITMAN, Master Technician

My cts 2004 3.6 sais engine power reduced. When i start

Customer Question

Hello. My cts 2004 3.6 sais engine power reduced. When i start it it speeds up to 4000 rpm and then goes down to normal and then after 10 second speeds up till 1800-2000 then up and down from 1800-2000 ever 2 seconds...
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Cadillac. The Cadillac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes i hope and i not then ill go to a mechanic...
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Restarting it...
JA: Is there anything else the Cadillac Mechanic should be aware of about your Cadillac?
Customer: Problem apeared yesterday
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI,Ok, this may be a faulty throttle body, APP sensor, or computer issue. I need to get the vin number in order to pull up schematics. If you have had the computer scanned for fault codes, I need those as well
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi. I experience a diferent behavior now if i floor the throdle it cut of as it i would not receive enough fuel and does not gain more speed. But if i park it and push down the throddle it will go to 4000 rpm which is max rpm when parked. The vis is:
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** looks like the other expert opted out. Can you tell me if the check engine light is coming on?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yup it has been on for quite some time because of a different problem. Buts it is still on..