Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

Wrong dose have a relay on2000 esclade. ifixed it 3 years past

Customer Question

wrong dose have a relay on2000 esclade. ifixed it 3 years past but largot where the relay is please tell me where it is
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Cadillac. The Cadillac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: head lites will not come on.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Cadillac Mechanic should be aware of about your Cadillac?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 6 months ago.
wrong dose have a relay on2000 esclade.??? what Relay are you looking for??what is wrong with vehicle?
You have read my first response.........Last Viewed 4/25/2016 at 2:36:55 PMdid you still need help on this?