Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

No crank after raido install JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

no crank after raido install
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Cadillac. The Cadillac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: no star keyless ignition 2007 cadillac sts
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing think it security system
JA: Is there anything else the Cadillac Mechanic should be aware of about your Cadillac?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Double check and make sure no wiring was damaged,left disconnected or bumped loose in the area where the radio was installed.If an issue is found this will need corrected to resolve this here.If this is or has been checked already the next step would be to have the fault codes read out/checked to see what codes are set and then from there those codes diagnosed to locate and repair this issue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete