Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

Check engine ligt is on dimly coe c///heck say it is air pump

Customer Question

check engine ligt is on dimly coe c///heck say it is air pump fix
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Cadillac. The Cadillac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: checked all fuses and air pump relay no proplems
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: addedtop end injection cleaner car runs beautifully
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Can you give me the fault code number setting with this issue here as well as list what all has been done for this issue here? Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.