Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

The only reason I contacted you was to get assistance

Customer Question

The only reason I contacted you was to get assistance regarding the air bag message.Do you need more info to provide solutions? I honestly feel that I knock a wire or something since the message showed right after I finished cleaning the carpet. I attached pics hoping they help.Any suggestions on that? Should the wiring be taped up under the seat and not be on the carpet.?
How do I find the codes you referred. We were told by serviceman that works on Catallics that it would cost over $1000 to replace it. He suggested not to worry about it, which we agreed, not to drive 90 mph or more and tolerate the noise and bouncing.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 9 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Can you give me your VIN# ***** I can get the proper information and see if there are any Service Bulletins?Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****