Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

My name's ***** *****, this is regarding a 1996 Cadillac

Customer Question

Hi. My name's ***** *****, this is regarding a 1996 Cadillac Deville not starting.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've found a page of yours from about five years ago here That details the problem pretty well. It won't start, there's one audible click when attempting to turn the ignition key. Headlights don't dim.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cadillac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Jerry replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .Does it have voltage to the starter or starter relay when the key is turned?