Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a cadellic srx 2010 and it keeps repeating same message

Customer Question

Hi I have a cadellic srx 2010 and it keeps repeating same message over and over about oil pressure low stop engine
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well like i said it keeps repeating the error message on the dash board oil pressure low stop engine and the red oil symbol appear
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cadillac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Oil pressure sensor has been replaced with brand new genuine ac delco one from cadilac dealer . New oil change has been done with certified GM castrol oil and new mobil 1 oil filter . Still getting the same message
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No check engine light and no pending codes exist ,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2010 cadilac srx performance 2.8L turbo AWD.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. At this time we need to manually check the oil pressure to see if the sensor is accurate and the oil pressure is actually low from a clogged pickup, worn pump, or faulty bearings. Can you check that? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris